Messageboard » Public Boards » Urban Terror » Greetings and Salutations!

Sort:     printview
Author: Message:
Rank 1
1 Posts
registered: 01.01.1970
11.04.2010, 04:54 offline quote 

Been playing on your uptown 24/7 server last few days been a blast, thanks!

I assume I got auto kicked for tk but it was after an admin on at the time forgave me, and now cannot reconnect. I am not sure what is up with that. =/ I'll keep trying!

Cheers.

The-spiki Clanmember
Administrator
3 Posts
registered: 14.09.2009
11.04.2010, 13:47 offline quote 

Hi,

Is your nick Sapient{McFail} ?

If that is correct, you've been only temp banned for 6 or 8 minutes couple of times so far (twice today) and those bans are automatically expired.

If you use another nickname, ping me again and we will check further. Better send email to urtadmins@b00bs-clan.com because none of us looks at this old forum I haven't yet removed from the website.

New forum is available from the left navigation menu (link FORUM) or directly at http://forum.b00bs-clan.com

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt
Sort:     printview


To start or to reply to a topic you have to be registered and logged in!

• register now
• login
OLDER NEWS ARCHIVE


[b00bs] clan SERVERS
[b00bs] USA Uptown only CTF
• us.b00bs-clan.com:27960
[b00bs] USA Uptown only TS
• us2.b00bs-clan.com:27960
[b00bs] USA Snipers only
• us2.b00bs-clan.com:27961
[b00bs] Downtown 27967
• us2.b00bs-clan.com:27967
[b00bs] USA Jump Maps
• us2.b00bs-clan.com:27962
[b00bs] UK funmap only TS
• uk.b00bs-clan.com:27965
[b00bs] EURO Uptown CTF
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27960
[b00bs] EURO Uptown TS
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27961
[b00bs] EURO Uptown TDM
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27960
[b00bs] EURO Uptown BOMB
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27963
[b00bs] EURO Pronmaps only
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27979
[b00bs] Return The Frag CTF
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27966
[b00bs] EURO Boobstown TS
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27967
[b00bs] BOMB this shit out
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27968
[b00bs] Deutsch Mutterschiff
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27972
[b00bs] EURO Uptown SNOW
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27964
[b00bs] EURO Uptown FFA
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27969
[b00bs] EURO Jump maps
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27980
[b00bs] EURO Jumpers
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27981
[b00bs] Dust2 only
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27015
[b00bs] UK Red Eclipse
• uk.b00bs-clan.com:28795